- The Netherlands has a high average citation-impactscore between 2015-2018.
- Only Switzerland and United Kingdom have a higher average citation impact score in the same period.
- Also, the Netherlands has a higher productivity compared internationally.
What is the citation impact score of all publications and international co-publications per country?
|all publications||international co-publications|
The Netherlands occupies a top position due the high average impact score when compared internationally. Publications concerning international collaborations have a higher citation impact score when compared to citation impact score for the total number of publications in a country.
International comparison of citation impact and productivity (2015-2018)
The second figure compares the field-normalised citation score and productivity of academics in the reference countries. Dutch academics score very highly on both.
- Citation impact score of Dutch universities (WoS)
- Citation impact of scientific publications in the Netherlands (WoS)
- Top 1% and top 10% cited (WoS)
- Performance profile of the Dutch research system
- Scientific publications, international benchmark (WoS)
- NWO and KNAW institutes: scientific publication output and citation impact (WoS)
- Open access of research publications
- Scientific publication output per university (WoS)