- The number of scientific publications by NWO institutes has increased between 2009 and 2019.
- Between 2009 and 2017, the number of scientific publications by KNAW institutes has increased, after which it decreases slightly.
- The citation impact score of the KNAW institutes has increased since 2003, that of the NWO institutes has decreased.
How many scientific publications will be published by NWO and KNAW institutes between 2009 and 2019?
The number of scientific publications produced by the KNAW and NWO institutes show a positive trend, but since 2017 the number of publication produced by the KNAW institutes is declining slightly.
Citation impact for NWO and KNAW institutes
Publications by both the KNAW institutes as well as the NWO institutes show a relatively high citation impact scores. Over the period 2015-2018 the KNAW institutes citation scores are well above the average in the Netherlands (Dutch average = 1.31, world-wide average = 1.0). The citation scores for the NWO institutes over the period 2015-2018 are sligthly below the Dutch average.
facts and figures
1,31 Average citation-impactscore Netherlands (2015-2018)
1,78 Citation-impactscore KNAW- institutes (2015-2018)
1,26 Citation-impactscore NWO-institutes (2015-2018)
- PhD-theses by Dutch universities
- Scientific publications by Dutch universities
- Publication output by scientific field, international benchmark (WoS)
- Scientific publication output per university (WoS)
- Scientific publications in the Netherlands by institutional sector (WoS)
- Scientific publications, international benchmark (WoS)
- Top 1% and top 10% cited (WoS)
- Citation impact score of Dutch universities (WoS)