The number of scientific publications produced by the KNAW and NWO institutes show a positive trend, but since 2017 the number of publication produced by the KNAW institutes is declining slightly.
Publications by both the KNAW institutes as well as the NWO institutes show a relatively high citation impact scores. Over the period 2015-2018 the KNAW institutes citation scores are well above the average in the Netherlands (Dutch average = 1.31, world-wide average = 1.0). The citation scores for the NWO institutes over the period 2015-2018 are sligthly below the Dutch average.
For an explanation of the used definitions and acronyms we kindly refer to the web page Definitions for Science in Figures.
Related data publications
- PhD-theses by Dutch universities
- Scientific publications by Dutch universities
- Publication output by scientific field, international benchmark
- Scientific publication output per university (WoS)
- Scientific publications in the Netherlands by institutional sector (WoS)
- Scientific publications, international benchmark (WoS)