- Of all reference countries, the Netherlands has the smallest share of publications in the Natural Sciences and Technology.
- The Netherlands have a relatively large share of publications in the medical and social sciences.
- The share within Agricultural and Humanities is average.
What was the publication output in the scientific fields?
|Humanities||Agriculture||Social sciences||Engineering||Health sciences||Natural sciences|
Of all countries in the benchmark, the Netherlands has the smallest share of publications in the Natural sciences and Engineering. The Netherlands has the largest share in the Health sciences as well as a relatively large share in the Social sciences.
- Publication output by scientific field, international benchmark (WoS)
- Scientific publication output per university (WoS)
- Scientific publications in the Netherlands by institutional sector (WoS)
- Scientific publications, international benchmark (WoS)
- NWO and KNAW institutes: scientific publication output and citation impact (WoS)
- PhD-theses by Dutch universities
- Scientific publications by Dutch universities